Somewhere, in one of our workshops right now, the future is taking shape. We are constantly working to redefine the way clothing and footwear transforms the pitch, court or course. This is what drives us: the feeling of discovery and the urge to innovate. When we create a product that makes our hearts beat faster, we know we’re onto something.
If this sounds inspiring, you might be one of us: Someone who loves to create the present, as well as shape the future. There’s a reason adidas has been at the forefront of defining sport for more than 60 years: We never stand still. Everyday, we work to improve everything we create.
At adidas, interesting, amazing and inspiring aren’t just ideas. They are what we do every single day.
PURPOSE & IMPACT ON ORGANIZATION
- Ensuring KPIs for a defined area within a store are met or exceeded
- Coordinating team members to provide the best possible balance of service and operations, resulting in a leading shopping experience
- Supervising and coaching team within a defined area of responsibility
- Assuming Assistant Store Manager responsibilities in the absence of the Assistant Store Manager
- Allocates resources and organises processes within his/her area of responsibility to drive efficiency and productivity in a variety of situations
- Tracks performance data for his/her area and makes the necessary adjustments to drive productivity and efficiency
- Is a role model for customer service and boosts sales and Brand experience by using advanced sales techniques and appropriate elements of the adidas customer service model
- Actively supervises and coordinates his/her team to ensure all customers receive the best service
- Understands customer expectations and coaches his/her team to meet or exceed them at all times
- Guides and trains all team members within his/her area of responsibility on basic core and seasonal product knowledge
- Creates an appealing, easy-to-shop environment for customers by coordinating his/her team to consistently execute visual merchandising and housekeeping standards in his/her area of responsibility
- Maintains a safe shopping and working environment by ensuring store‘s policies and procedures are complied with in his/her area of responsibility
- Ensures the product offer available to customers is maximized in his/her area of responsibility by coordinating product delivery from the stockroom to the floor and replenishment
- Supervises sales transactions are processed quickly and accurately, while adhering to cash protection procedures
- Minimizes loss by implementing, monitoring and tracking all loss prevention procedures within their area
- Coaches, motivates and inspires individuals within his/her area of responsibility to maximize their performance
- Is a role model of the brand values and attitude by actively engaging his/her team in fitness and sporting activities
- Minimum 12 months work experience in a sports/fashion customer- and commercial-focused retail environment with advanced selling experience and comprehensive product, retail and industry understanding, [as well as with first supervisor experience]
- Intermediate numeracy and literacy and advanced verbal communication skills
Ready to aplly: http://careers.adidas-group.com/